The bellows has good plasticity, facilitates the processing of the stainless steel bellows, and can obtain sufficient hardness and strength through subsequent treatment processes (cold work hardening, heat treatment, etc.). High elastic limit, tensile strength and fatigue strength ensure the normal operation of stainless steel bellows. Good welding performance, meeting the welding process requirements of stainless steel bellows in the manufacturing process. Good corrosion resistance, meeting the requirements of stainless steel bellows in different environments.
Step / Method:
1. The bellows expansion joint cannot bear the weight and should be hoisted separately. Unless the bellows expansion joint is to be reinforced, the bellows expansion joint is not allowed to be hoisted together after the pipe is welded.
2. Before installation, check the model and specifications of the bellows expansion joint and the bearing configuration of the pipeline must meet the design requirements.
3. For the bellows expansion joint with the inner liner, pay attention to the direction of the inner liner and the flow direction of the medium. The hinge rotation plane of the plane angular bellows expansion joint is consistent with the displacement plane.
4. A cold-tight bellows expansion joint is required, and the auxiliary members used for the pre-deformation should be removed after the piping system is installed.
5. Except for the pre-tensioning amount of pre-stretching (or compression) or "cold tight" design, it is strictly forbidden to adjust the installation deviation of the pipe by the method of deforming the bellows, so as not to affect the normal function of the bellows expansion joint and reduce the use. Life and increase the load on the piping, equipment, and support members.
6. During the installation process, the welding slag is not allowed to splash onto the surface of the bellows expansion joint and the bellows is subjected to other mechanical damage.
7. After the pipe system is installed, the auxiliary positioning mechanism letter fasteners for installation and transportation protection on the bellows should be removed immediately, and the limit device should be adjusted to the specified position according to the design requirements.
(1) Good plasticity, facilitating the forming of the bellows, and obtaining sufficient hardness and strength by a subsequent treatment process (cold work hardening, heat treatment, etc.).
(2) High elastic limit, tensile strength and fatigue strength to ensure the normal operation of the bellows.
(3) Good welding performance, meeting the welding process requirements of the bellows in the manufacturing process.
(4) Good corrosion resistance, meet and work in different environments.